Monday, December 12, 2011

*sigh*

hey thereeee no cheers from me though, so sorry :(

I have exams coming up and I haven't studied anything. yes, ANYTHING. Well I'll just take it easy. I'm currently obsessed with Starry Sky and Fullmetal Alchemist so yeah you can imagine how I 'study' everyday :')

I LOVE Ryunosuke Miyaji. He's like my... type of guy <3 He's a kyudo athlete, he's tall, he's B.L.O.N.D.E. <3 <3 <3 and he's so cool yet caring. Ugh I just can't resist those cold guys. So cold yet so warm and fluffy *snuggles*

.... Someone, shoot me please.

*shot*

That's better~ I'm a little bit stressed from so many things to learn. So little time, so much to do, so so... SOOOOOOOOOOOO.... *dies*

Anyway can anybody teach me how to play guitar and piano and violin and cello? I love them so much *random*

Sincerely,

The girl who doesn't even know what love is because all that she had felt turned out to be not love-ish. Sorry Mr. K :)

No comments: