Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fairytales DO Exist!

Today I attended a lecture given by doctor whom-shall-not-be-named. No, I was just joking, let's just call him Dr. D. I don't know how many times he had told this to his students, but upon listening to his stories I- well the whole class- just couldn't stop giggling, blushing, and laughing. Well when he told us a little bit of himself, he included a sweet little story of how I met your mother- Nope, it's actually a story of how he met his daughters' mother.

He first met her when they were in elementary school, which is 1952. Both of them were classmates until they decided to go to different junior high schools. They were not dating back then, but they met again when they attended university in August 1964. They studied at the Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia, yeah our beloved university. They got closed and closer until THEY GOT TOGETHER AT 1PM THE NOVEMBER 30th 1964. He also told us where it happened. How did he manage to remember the exact time and place?! Nobody knew. Then he told us that they got married after 9 years of dating aaaaand now they have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren.

What did I do? All I did was laugh and felt envious. I didn't know that my dreams could become reality- at least for someone else. Though it's just a bit I wish that the same thing could happen to me. One day, perhaps. Thinking of you wherever you are <3

I miss reading Kingdom Hearts fanfictions ._____.

No comments: