Sunday, November 06, 2011

Mixed Feelings

Hello again!
Manda is back and alive! Not sure how though, haha. Well, readers there's something I need to tell you about. I CAN'T GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD. It's Taylor Swift's song, Ours. I've been humming this song all day long! Can you imagine?

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high
The waters rough
But this love is ours."

Darn it! Get it out of my head!!!!! Taylor, you're such an awesome song writer, your song has distracted me from finishing my homework :')

Eh- A report about love? Come on, I'm depressed enough. Don't remind me about that! He's just too... far away. Karma? Perhaps, for loving 2 person at the same time. Sadly, when my heart chose him, he slipped away from my hands. Besides, I don't think that I'm his type and he might already have someone else in his heart. Damn tears, why won't you go away? Shoo! Leave me and my homework alone, please... Should I look away and start loving someone who's willing to give me his heart? Perhaps, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to step backwards.

"Backwards? Manda, you haven't even made any move!" Well that's true. I can only look at him from a distance. He made my heart pound so heart like my ribcage is going to break anytime soon. Why, why do you have to be so faraway? Why do you have to be so unreachable? Why can't you love me like I love you? ...lebay? I know. Teen hormones, get used to it :p

Oh hey look! Yesterday when I was attending a really boring lecture, I drew a little bit. Here's the result!


Not really good, just something really random but I've been attracted to dolls recently, especially teddy bears and cookie monster. God, they're just AWESOME, but nothing beats Doraemon :p

Enough with the randomness- what?! It's not enough? Seems like you just have to wait until my next post. Cheers <3

No comments: