Wednesday, November 09, 2011

That Throbbing Feeling

Ummmmm- this is awkward. Recently I've been feeling that 'strange feeling' again. Everytime I saw 'him' my heart raced like crazy. I bet my face was beet red because I could feel the blood running to my cheeks. I couldn't control my body so I smiled to myself. My usual cheerfulness and courage turned into this weird bashful and silent personality of me- SILENT? MANDA? That is sooooooo wrong. I know that -_____-"

It's weird how meeting a single person could change myself that much. I started hoping to see him everyday though I couldn't do anything but to watch him from a distance. What is this thing I feel? Is it love? I'm not sure, because... There's this hollow feeling inside my chest. I don't know what that means. I have felt... 3 or 4 unrequited loves (?) in my life and this time it feels... different. Wait, I don't even know if it's different or not because I haven't had that 'feeling' for 2 years or so.

Yeah, my high school life is so much fun without that love-thing. I could enjoy having fun with my beloved classmates and friends. I miss them so damn much!


Wait- look what I just made! Random pic timeeee~ :)


Reaaaaally random. Took this around 10 seconds ago. You can see how messy my room is today, hahahah. I have a debate competition this Saturday and I haven't done anything that could significantly improve me or my speech or anything related to my debating skills! Someone helppppp >< Yet idk why but me and my friends are quite optimistic. We won't ask for victory, we just don't want to embarrass ourselves in public. Though it would certainly have felt nice to win when you know that you're just an underdog or a newbie in that competition. Well, let's just hope~

Cheers~

No comments: