Tuesday, November 08, 2011

sick ;______;

Hello world~ I have good news and bad news. Bad news first, I'm sick ;______; I have this stupid cold and exam's starting in 2 weeks. Hell. Runny nose, headache, fever, yeah things like that. It's like I can feel all the germs covering my body. At times like this I miss home so much. I wish I can go home, sleep with my parents beside me, have a nice warm porridge for breakfast and sweets anytime I like. I miss my bed and blanket back at home. No, I'm not homesick! I'm just a little bit tired, that's all! /denial

Anyway, 11.11.11 is getting closer! "What's up with 11.11.11 anyway?" Ckckckck, It's my dad's birthday!!!! Someone, pleaseeeee take me homeeeee. I wanna see my family so baaaaad. Daddyyyyyyyyyy~ ;__________; OKAY I ADMIT, I MISS HOME SO DAMN MUCH

... Well the good news is I finally got lots and lots of medical e-books~ YAY~ Thanks to Eiko, Edwin, Risma, and Arvin! You guys rock! Transferring them to Annabelle (my iPad). Yes, I name my stuff, but ain't gonna tell you all their names because... idk lol. I still haven't read any of them because... They're still too hard for me to understand! still, thank you guys for the e-books~

No comments: