Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Swift Day!

Hey, it's November 13! Happy Swift Day to everyone especially fella swifties :D

anyway, be prepared because the quotes you're going to read could blow your mind. Enjoy~

"Cause I love the gap between your teeth, and I love the riddles that you speak." - Taylor Swift - Ours

"When you love someone, you love all of them... You gotta love everything about them, not just the good things but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't." - Valentine's Day

"The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name, it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change." - Taylor Swift - Hey Stephen

"The lingering question kept me up, 2 a.m., who do you love? I wonder 'til I'm wide awake." - Taylor Swift - Enchanted

"So lay here beside me, just hold me and don't let go. This feeling I'm feeling is something I've never known." - Lady Antebellum - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

....mind. blown.

No comments: