Friday, November 04, 2011

Of Medical Books and Love Notes

Alohaaa~ Long time no see mates~ Sorry for the lack of updates I was busy [s]lazy[/s] so... yeah -_____-"

LOOK! I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE. I AM...
MAHASISWA
Well, that is Indonesian for university students. Proud? HELL YEAH I AM! Can't believe that I got accepted in my dream university, the University of Indonesia in the faculty of medicine. So technically I'm on my way to becoming a (7 stars) doctor in the future.
"Tapi kakaaaaak, 7 stars doctor itu apa?" Ain't gonna describe it here, just go Google it, hahahah. <--- ish too lazy to type. Sorry ><"

Well, to be honest life in the faculty of medicine is not as easy as I thought it would be though I'm only in my first year. When I interviewed my seniors (don't ask me why :p) they told me that the first year in the faculty of medicine is the easiest one of all. EASY? EASY??? IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU CALL EASY???? I can't imagine how my life would be next year, and the year after that, and the year after that.............. /dies

"Wait- you told(?) me that you lived in Bali, yet you're studying in University of Indonesia which is located in Java, how did you do that?" FYI, I have evolved into...
ANAK KOSAN
That is Indonesian for students who lived in dorms or rented rooms or such things, and I am one of them right now. Home sick? No doubt about it. I miss home *almost* every single day here. Sometimes I cried, sometimes I don't :p I miss mom, dad, my room, my grandma, pretty much... EVERYTHING, but I put them aside and fight everyday! One day I'll become the MINISTER OF HEALTH in Indonesia (Yak, anda tidak salah baca. MENTERI KESEHATAN, saudara-saudara.) I'll erase malnutrition in children forever in this country one day- or at least reduce the number of it. I won't let all my efforts wasted. Please support me everyone because I'll do my best and I am willing to dedicate my life for the sake of this country of ours.

Aside from that, being fifteen doesn't make my life easier in university. Do you know this thing called galau? It's Indonesian for sorrowful, miserable, lonely, desperate, and similar things. Puberty and galau works together like a charm, yeah a charm that makes it harder for you to concentrate. I mean since when do I have to think about L.O.V.E.?! Well, it's not my first time falling in love yet it feels like my first time. Weird, I know. Kill me- waiiiiiiit. I'm not going emo. Don't kill me! BUUUUUUUT- ain't gonna let that love-thing ruin my medical studies. My priority is 1. Food 2. Family 3. Study 4.Friends 5. love. There, happy? Yes I am :)

Therefore, I'm gonna change the title of my blog to....

Of Medical Books and Love Notes
Nothing much is gonna change, but now that my world revolves around these things so.... yeah. Enjoy, folks! :)

#np Hey Stephen - Taylor Swift

Quote of the day: "You don't need a reason to love someone."

No comments: