Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wild Hamsters?

Yesterday, I was having random thoughts about this world. I started with one basic question, how do wild hamsters live? I mean hamsters are domesticated animals, but what about wild hamsters? I thought, and thought, and thought for hours and in the end suddenly I have another question in my mind,

"Why love someone when you know that it'll be unrequited after all?" I almost laughed. The question really hit 'that' spot in my heart. Unrequited love is like sprinkling salt at a wound, it hurts, but somehow I have this ecstatic feeling whenever I fall in love. To be honest, I have experienced lots and lots of unrequited love. None of the person I loved returned my feelings- Wait, there's one, but in the end I rejected him. I regretted it a bit though, but now there's nothing between us anymore :p

I love the exciting feeling when I waited for him to appear and saw him at unexpected time. I love it when I accidentally dreamt about him. I love waiting for him to say hi to me.

To me love is when you feel the urge to protect someone, to get close to someone, to take care of someone, and to be happy by just being around someone. It's beautiful, to me it's one of God's masterpiece :) Though I could never approach him properly or say that 'l' word towards him, I'm still content with what I have at that state. Love is weird, I know, but it's still magical and wonderful :)

Anyway, I'm craving cheesecake, cupcake, spam-musubi, choco-banana pocky, and melon. Damn, I'm getting fat :x

No comments: